Do you or your organization get 50% or more of your revenues from supporting or executing live events?
It’s your turn!
The third and final phase of the arts & culture American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) funding has begun. You can now apply for the Live Event Support Industries Program, administered by Business Oregon.
This program will provide up to $10 million in grant assistance to applicants that have experienced financial hardships from the pandemic.
Who is eligible?
- For-profit businesses, nonprofits, sole proprietors, and independent contractors whose principal business activities result in 50% or more revenues from the provision of goods (rented or sold) or services for the production and execution of live events
- Organizations or individuals that have lost $10,000 or more of earned revenue from contracts, goods, or services in support of live events in Oregon (not counting tuition or teaching fees)
- Eligible service providers include:
- Event planners, designers, and talent buyers
- Event sound, video, lighting, rigging, and staging providers
- Event supply rental companies
- Event catering providers
- Event scenic, décor and floral vendors
- Theatrical services and equipment rental providers
- Specialty entertainers such as DJs, emcees, costumed characters, actors, musicians, musical groups, auctioneers, and other special event-specific talents
- Specialized event services and vendors such as event security, VIP toilets, photobooths, portable gaming, amusement providers, and event transportation providers, ticket agencies, etc.
- Wedding-specific services and vendors such as stylists and makeup artists, photographers and videographers, planners and coordinators, etc.
How do I apply?
- Create an account through the online application system, which will open at 12:00 pm on Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- If you operate multiple live event support businesses, submit one application for each eligible business using different email addresses
- Submit your applications by 12:00 pm on Tuesday, August 30, 2022
Program awards will generally range between $10,000 – $100,000. Award decisions will be announced in September 2022.
How can I get more information?
A prerecorded program orientation will be posted soon, and questions can be directed to email@example.com or 833-604-0880.
Contact us at the Cultural Advocacy Coalition of Oregon if you have problems getting your questions answered.